- I can use axes to define a coordinate system.
- I can locate the point of origin.
- I can locate ordered pairs, coordinates.
- I can represent real world and mathematical problems by graphing points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane, and interpret coordinate values of
points in the context of the situation.
- I can explain that attributes belonging to a category of two-dimensional figures also belong to all subcategories of that category.
- I can classify two-dimensional figures in a hierarchy based on properties.